Topic: Looking for module recommendations
I made my own litestep theme years ago, and used it for a long time on Windows XP. I've upgraded to Windows 7 not long ago and was hoping to update my theme some with some more functionality. I've been out of the loop for a long time however and I'm not aware what's changed since I was last making my theme. I have a few specific features I'm looking in modules, I was hoping some have them somewhere.
1. When you click on a folder in the Windows 7 start menu, it expands the contents directly below the folder. I find this style nicer than the highlight-the-submenu-exactly-or-it-disappears-instantly popup menu style litestep has by default. Is it possible to have similar functionality in litestep?
2. In the past, I remember having icons next to the popup item entries made loading the menu a lot slower. I'm hoping this is no longer the case. If so, what popup module is recommended these days?
I'm a fan of the program Objectdock, but I'm finding in Windows 7 64-bit, it's giving me some bugs so that it's not worth using for me. Are there any litestep modules that have a few of the same features? Specifically I'm looking for:
1. Large icon support by default
2. Way to replace program icons with specific images.
3. Have the icon / picture of program you're hovering over grow in size (and clickable area). I'm not expecting a smooth growing animation, but I was wondering if my default icon size was 50 pixels, if it could expand the image to 100 pixels when I hovered over it with a mouse.
1. Way to replace program icons with specific images
Thanks in advance for any advice.