1 (edited by xBeta 2012-06-20 02:15:30 am)

Topic: Tweaking/Removing certain features - ATMN|10 Theme

[Edit1]: I managed to figure out how to make the clock display in a 12-hour format. It ended up being fairly simple. Now, if only I could figure out how to do the rest...

Link to the theme (In case you want to see the files inside it): http://calebchandra.deviantart.com/art/ … -192903207

Here's what I want to get rid of/tweak in the theme: http://i50.tinypic.com/2afkk11.png

I would like to remove the little heart and music-note symbols and their functions, then move the little speech bubble icon over to where the music-note icon is. How can I do this?

I'm really new to litestep, so I am still having a lot of trouble figuring out which file I'm supposed to go into in order to make modifications, so please bear with me... ha-ha.

I would appreciate it someone could guide me in the right direction.

P.S: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured that this was the right section to ask, since my problem is related to a theme/wanting to change it a little.

Re: Tweaking/Removing certain features - ATMN|10 Theme

I can take a look tomorrow and figure it out for sure.  It all depends on what those icons are used for as to what module might have put them in the location they are in.  Odds are pretty good that it is a label that you just need to move around...but we'll see.  Shouldn't be too hard to do...

DeViLbOi wrote:

I can take a look tomorrow and figure it out for sure.  It all depends on what those icons are used for as to what module might have put them in the location they are in.  Odds are pretty good that it is a label that you just need to move around...but we'll see.  Shouldn't be too hard to do...

The Music-note icon is used for what I assume to be the volume control, but it doesn't work, and since I used 3RVX to control my Volume, I figured it would be better to just get rid of it.

The little heart shaped icon on the other, I have no idea what it's used for. Perhaps it's used for an instant messenger, but I wouldn't know since I don't use any sort of IM programs.

Thank you for offering to help, I really appreciate it! big_smile

DOH!  Completely forgot about you.  So sorry.  Put a reminder on my phone this time.

Ok...So to remove the Heart (Minimize Windows/Desktop Control Panel) and the Music (Volume Control/Sound Control Panel) put a ; in front of every line in the info.rc after the line InfoClockFontClearType ON. 

To move the Speech Bubble (Show System Tray) edit the tray.rc to include either

InfoSoundWidth 0
InfoDisplayWidth 0

at the top...or...change

TrayButtonX    "-$InfoClockCurrentWidth+InfoSoundWidth+InfoDisplayWidth+TrayButtonWidth+16$"

to

TrayButtonX    "-$InfoClockCurrentWidth+TrayButtonWidth+16$"