Topic: *xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar Can not open the program

As the subject says:

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar $xTaskbarWidth-60$ $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-60$ 33 33 shut #ta
shutPaintingMode .image
shutImage  "shutdownback.png"
shutAlwaysOnTop  true
shutOnLeftClick !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe"]
shutHoverImage   "hideTask.png"
-==========================================
This two lines is invalid,Click on no response:
shutHoverImage   "hideTask.png"

Re: *xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar Can not open the program

The subject already answer your question. Just read the help file (included with the module file inside the .zip pack). You can make use of xLabel. But if you say why you want it working, i can help you with a workaround. Is it a shutdown buttom?

Warning: getimagesize(./extensions/pun_attachment/attachments/d36dba8bb124aa2dffd8507730116d3c/1eb695214125261987aa18c009805ea2.attach): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 297

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 306

3 (edited by conlin 2012-07-01 03:44:02 am)

Yes , it is a power off button , but this is not the point . So this shutdown button must be attached to the taskbar, the taskbar is retractable , or shutdown button does not position with the task bar . Here is my code :
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
*Label hideTask showTask

hideTaskX $xTaskbarWidth-60$
hideTaskY $taskHeight-50$

hideTaskPaintingMode .image
hideTaskImage hideTask.png
hideTaskOnLeftClick !execute [!ParseEvars !xTaskbarMoveBy 0 -%#xTaskbarCurrentHeight+10%# 80 4][!LabelShow showTask][!LabelHide hideTask]

showTaskX $xTaskbarWidth-60$
showTaskY $taskHeight-50$
showTaskStartHidden

showTaskPaintingMode .image
showTaskImage showTask.png
showTaskOnLeftClick !execute [!xTaskbarMove 20 30 80 4][!LabelShow hideTask][!LabelHide showTask]

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar $xTaskbarWidth-60$ $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-60$ 33 33 shut #ta
shutPaintingMode .image
shutAlwaysOnTop  true
;shutActiveButtonPaintingMode .image
;shutHoverImage   "hideTask.png"
;shutAlphaMap
-===========================================================

Post's attachments

2012-07-01_100634.jpg
2012-07-01_100634.jpg 216.64 kb, 1 downloads since 2012-07-01 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

ok, i will see a workaround for you. But it is not easy ok? Patience is a virtue

Thank you.let you trouble.I am not in a hurry,I also thought a way ,perhaps in Lsbox,but i didn't succeed.

i've forgot! i need to download this "iShut.exe" for done it. can you post a link?

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 306

This is a green software, antivirus software should be released, one thing I do not understand, there are 5 button in the configuration file, but only the 4 button on the interface. less a LOGOFF.

Post's attachments

iShut.7z 121.86 kb, 2 downloads since 2012-07-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Try this

Option one: the easy way
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
*Label hideTask showTask

hideTaskOnLeftClick !execute [!ParseEvars !xTaskbarMoveBy 0 -%#xTaskbarCurrentHeight+10%# 80 4][!LabelShow showTask][!LabelHide hideTask]

showTaskStartHidden
showTaskOnLeftClick !execute [!xTaskbarMove 20 30 80 4][!LabelShow hideTask][!LabelHide showTask]

shutPaintingMode .image
xTaskbarOnLeftClickUp !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe"]

;shutActiveButtonPaintingMode .image
;shutHoverImage   "hideTask.png"
;shutAlphaMap

Option two: The hard way, adds Logoff ShutDown, Restart and Hibernate buttons
*Label hideTask showTask ShutButtom
hideTaskOnLeftClick !ParseEvars !execute [!LabelHide ShutButtom][!xTaskbarMoveBy 0 -%#xTaskbarCurrentHeight+10%# 80 4][!LabelShow showTask][!LabelHide hideTask][!LabelMove ShutButtom %#xTaskbarCurrentX%# %#xTaskbarCurrentHeight-33%#]
showTaskStartHidden
showTaskOnLeftClick !ParseEvars !execute [!xTaskbarMove 20 30 80 4][!LabelShow hideTask][!LabelHide showTask][!LabelMove ShutButtom %#xTaskbarCurrentX%# %#xTaskbarCurrentHeight-33%#][!LabelShow ShutButtom]

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar 0 $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-63$ $(xTaskbarWidth-25)/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ FalseOff #as

FalseOffPaintingMode .image
FalseOffImage shutdownback.png

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-63$ $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ FalseLogout #as

FalseLogoutPaintingMode .image
FalseLogoutImage shutdownback.png

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar $((ShutButtomWidth/4)*2)$ $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-63$ $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ FalseReset #as

FalseResetPaintingMode .image
FalseResetImage shutdownback.png

*xTaskbarOverlayTaskbar $((ShutButtomWidth/4)*3)$ $xTaskbarCurrentHeight-63$ $ShutButtomWidth/4$ 33 FalseSleep #as

FalseSleepPaintingMode .image
FalseSleepImage shutdownback.png

ShutButtomX $xTaskbarX$
ShutButtomY $taskHeight$
ShutButtomWidth $xTaskbarWidth-25$
ShutButtomHeight 33
ShutButtomStartHidden true
ShutButtomPaintingMode .image
ShutButtomImage .none
ShutButtomAlwaysOnTop false
ShutButtomAlphaMap true
xTaskbarBehindWindow "xLabel ShutButtom"
xTaskbarOnResize !ParseEvars !execute [!LabelHide ShutButtom][!LabelMove ShutButtom %#xTaskbarCurrentX%# %#xTaskbarCurrentHeight-33%#][!LabelShow ShutButtom]
xTaskbarOnEnter !ParseEvars !execute [!LabelMove ShutButtom %#xTaskbarCurrentX%# %#xTaskbarCurrentHeight-33%#][!LabelShow ShutButtom]

*ShutButtomOverlayLabel 0 0 $(xTaskbarWidth-25)/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ ButtomOff #as

ButtomOffPaintingMode .image
ButtomOffImage shutdownback.png
ButtomOffOnLeftClickUp !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe" -s]

*ShutButtomOverlayLabel $(xTaskbarWidth-25)/4$ 0 $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ ButtomLogout #as

ButtomLogoutPaintingMode .image
ButtomLogoutImage shutdownback.png
ButtomLogoutOnLeftClickUp !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe" -l]

*ShutButtomOverlayLabel $((xTaskbarWidth-25)/4)*2$ 0 $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ ButtomReset #as

ButtomResetPaintingMode .image
ButtomResetImage shutdownback.png
ButtomResetOnLeftClickUp !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe" -r]

*ShutButtomOverlayLabel $((xTaskbarWidth-25)/4)*3$ 0 $ShutButtomWidth/4$ $ShutButtomHeight$ ButtomSleep #as

ButtomSleepPaintingMode .image
ButtomSleepImage shutdownback.png
ButtomSleepOnLeftClickUp !execute ["$ConfigDir$\iShut\iShut.exe" -h]

Thank you very much. Second Option a very smart idea, I am certainly not think of, and i  want to study more, think more about.

if you consider your issue solved, tell the op to close this post.

11 (edited by conlin 2012-07-06 03:54:30 am)

DiamondXplosion wrote:

if you consider your issue solved, tell the op to close this post.

The issue is solved,but I don't know how to post into  "solved", tell me about that?

Please moderator, this topic can be closed

I see . Thank you.

I don't see the need to close threads that have been resolved.

If it is resolved activity in the thread will most likely stop, and the thread will fall further and further back in the list of threads. Soon it'll be on page two and no one will see it.

But if a lot of users feel that it's a good idea to close threads that have been resolved, I will of course go with the majority decision.

Tobbe wrote:

I don't see the need to close threads that have been resolved.
If it is resolved activity in the thread will most likely stop, and the thread will fall further and further back in the list of threads. Soon it'll be on page two and no one will see it.
But if a lot of users feel that it's a good idea to close threads that have been resolved, I will of course go with the majority decision.

I just do not understand why not mark the topic as solved. I think the result is the same. It seems not easy to find a "Solved Topic", only "New Posts", "Active topics", "Unanswered topics". Anyway, If it is to help more LiteStep users, it's ok for me. If there is any doubt, I'll be happy to help more. Just post here. Thanks Tobbe.

I'm definitely not a fan of closing threads that are "solved".

I'm not sure if it's possible for users to edit their first post and change the topic so that it says "solved" somewhere. If it is possible.. great. If not.. they can always edit their first post and editing the body so that it says "solved" (please leave the rest of the post though.. I hate clicking on older threads and seeing that the original poster has removed their text from the first post).

Asking a moderator to change a title or post is tedious and not needed.

using LS since 1998. Old FPN site operator, owner of ShellFront, keeper of other LS domains
State of the Step 2011

rootrider wrote:

Asking a moderator to change a title or post is tedious and not needed.

Sorry about that rootrider. As I said before, I do not care.
Marking or not the post as solved, the key is to help. I did this by having seen other posts resolved, and marked as solved
I promise it will not happen again. Again, sorry.