Topic: control volume by mouse wheel in the tray

i use volume control program to control volume by mouse wheel in the tray, when i not used litestep, but now when i use litestep i can't do this, i scroll at the icon of this program but nothing changing

Re: control volume by mouse wheel in the tray

you do not need this program if you use LiteStep. make use of tVolEzy-2.0 and an xlabel to display the current volume. basicaly:

*NetLoadModule tVolEzy-2.0
xTrayOnWheelUp !execute [!LabelShowHide labelname 3][!tVolEzyUp 1]
xTrayOnWheelDown !execute [!LabelShowHide labelname 3][!tVolEzyDown 1]
xTrayFocusOnEnter true

*Label labelname
labelnameStartHidden true
labelnameYOURCONFIGURATIONS

3 (edited by plander 2012-12-14 10:50:33 am)

DiamondXplosion wow man, thank you very much wink it works, but not completely understand with
!LabelShowHide function, nothing shows, what must be showed?

and if it not so hard and you have time pls tell me, can i create some (icon,image - you can see it at the screen) at some place at my desk, that show what my current volume? or if it can't with image, may be it possible with text at some place at the desk?

screenshot 2012-12-13 004.png

but of course it is possible, in fact, the text is the easiest way. you need to use xlabel, and xStatsClass (this gives the information of the current volume, but it is also possible to retrieve the current volume with tVolEzy), unfortunately I am very busy these days and can not give you details with the code but you can read the documents xlabel-4.3 and trying to go, but I can tell you that you can do something like (an icon that reacts to mouse wheel to increase / decrease volume). soon as you can will help you more, not give up for now, read some more documents of modules and soon you will have made your icon.

5 (edited by plander 2012-12-14 12:50:49 pm)

DiamondXplosion i'll read docs and try, but you don't forget about me wink
i am adding to my info panel [volume], it's all that i've done