Topic: nmodules MediaInfo 0.6

Hi,
Can someone post MediaInfo 0.6 code? Does it work with FBR2K? I can't make it to work. Thanks.

Re: nmodules MediaInfo 0.6

Never used it myself, but at least according to the docs Foobar ought to work. Might need a winamp message plugin or similar, can't say for sure though.

The docs offer some ideas for how to load the module and what lines to add to create windows for it etc. Might also help if you posted what you have in your .rc files about it so far.

Greywool wrote:

Never used it myself, but at least according to the docs Foobar ought to work. Might need a winamp message plugin or similar, can't say for sure though.

The docs offer some ideas for how to load the module and what lines to add to create windows for it etc. Might also help if you posted what you have in your .rc files about it so far.

The problem is that I can't even make it to load. Can you check if it is loading for you?

4 (edited by Greywool 2014-03-16 01:49:27 am)

I suppose in theory I can load it, but don't really have a way to test it. Only audio player I have is XMPlay, which it doesn't support. No foobar, no winamp, no way to really test if it's getting/sending stuff. Prefer to keep my compy free of bloated software whenever I can.

Shall have a looksee for a portable foobar and give 'er a spin if I find one.

Still, any code you are already using for it? Loading the module? Any config for that? What are you actually aiming to do with the plugin? (Showing album art, controlling the player, something else?)

Edit: After installing the foo_winamp_spam, at least the !bang commands are able to control the player. Haven't got the album art to show up yet and am not able to figure out how to make the title/album/artist to show up.

Again, which parts of this are you trying to use?

I want to use it for controls, title, artist, time info. I got bang commands to work, but no luck with creating windows.

mainWindow = FindWindow("{E7076D1C-A7BF-4f39-B771-BCBE88F2A2A8}", NULL); // Foobar Columns

Text "[WindowTitle('{E7076D1C-A7BF-4f39-B771-BCBE88F2A2A8}')]"