Topic: Wow

I guess this is sort of a 'thank you and I'm amazed you're still alive' sort of post.

Before I abandoned windows and became a linux user, litestep was my shell replacement of choice - I used it for years to make my desktop easier and nicer to use. I've continued watching the project ever since I stopped using it, and have watched it (at least on the surface) slowly die out in development and popularity.

To be honest, I was shocked to find this site and to even know that there were still litestep developers out there!

All I can say is, keep up the good work, and thank you for all your hard work to date.

Re: Wow

No problem, we hope for even more activity in the future.

Here's a good thread for me to say hi in... smile

Some of you may remember me and I certainly remember a number of names I see on this forum.  While I haven't been active in the community in a couple-plus years, I have been lurking and watching in the background.  It's really nice to see there's still life left in Litestep!  I recently installed it again, and after a few tweaks in some of my themes, it runs really well on win7.

A few names I see missing here... Fractal, West, Brian, DeV... They still around?  How about the legendary Andymon?

Anyway, hope you all are good!

Sup xcal? smile

DeViLbOi is still around actually. All the others I haven't heard of in ages.

Don't forget even now there are still quite a few of us on #litestep on freenode.net smile

I'm hoping for more activity soon too as i'm a HUGE litestep fan!

Long time LiteStep user here! glad to see live users  smile

Welcome to the forums KramLaFup smile

Love it that you are active again...  Reflection theme has been on my machine for as long as I can remember, one of the first things I do on a re-install is install litestep  .... thanks for all the work past and present guys.