Warning: getimagesize(./extensions/pun_attachment/attachments/d36dba8bb124aa2dffd8507730116d3c/c9a67251921f367b4e773d4a182f37a7.attach): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 297

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 306

1 (edited by haeihaeihaei 2012-01-03 20:42:22 pm)

Topic: Theme error

Hi all!

Getting this error on a lot of themes and just wondering if there is some solution to it. Maybe update modules etc, i'm kindan new to this, and starting to learn : )

The theme in question is: http://browse.deviantart.com/customizat … 0#/d2rp6do

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG 4.99 kb, 4 downloads since 2012-01-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Theme error

That Theme is using Very old X modules, Try Downloading newer ones and updating them in your theme.rc. You might need to change some module config files too, i dont remember if the syntax changed between major versions..........

Your theme.rc:
*netloadmodule            jdesk-0.73
*netloadmodule            xPopup-1.3
*netloadmodule             xLabel-3.6.2
*netloadmodule            xTaskbar-1.5.2
*netloadmodule            xTray-1.1.1
*netloadmodule            xTextEdit-0.6
*netloadModule                       byewindows-0.4

Here's mine with the latest that I can find:
*NetLoadModule    xPaintClass-1.0
*NetLoadModule     xStatsClass-1.1.5
*NetLoadModule    popup2-2.1.7
*NetLoadModule    xTray-2.2.2
*NetLoadModule    xTaskbar-2.3.4
*NetLoadModule    xLabel-4.3

-Carbinefreak

Litestep will never die.

Warning: getimagesize(./extensions/pun_attachment/attachments/d36dba8bb124aa2dffd8507730116d3c/215bb57f1a61542117e6fa94458abbee.attach): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 297

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/local/www/litestepforums/extensions/pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php on line 306

3 (edited by haeihaeihaei 2012-01-03 19:22:02 pm)

Thank you for your reply smile

Updated it to this:

*netloadmodulesite        "http://www.shellfront.org/modules/"
*netloadmodule            jdesk-0.75
*netloadmodule            xPopup-1.3
*netloadmodule             xLabel-4.3
*netloadmodule            xTaskbar-2.3.4
*netloadmodule            xTray-2.2
*netloadmodule            xTextEdit-0.6
*netloadModule                  byewindows-0.4
netloadmoduleonload        !netunloadmodule .

And got the result in the picture. Been looking through the configs and it's quite hard to figure out whats changed and what not sad

theme.rc can be found here

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG 89.12 kb, 1 downloads since 2012-01-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I installed it on my laptop and it looks fine except there aren't any labels or tasks..... it will take some time to dig through why this isn't loading properly. I would look into trying to find a new theme that's similar and modifying it to your liking unless you want to build one from scratch. it will take some learning but there is no better way to learn about litestep!

Litestep will never die.

Thank you a lot cabin. I'll start looking into doing one myself then smile Let me know if you find anything! It would save me a lot of time ; )